Corzan CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) is a high heat, corrosion resistant plastic material most often used in industrial systems and plumbing systems. Because of its excellent corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures, it is ideally suited for self–supporting structures where high temperatures are a concern. It can be used (depending on chemical it will be exposed to) up to 180°F. Corzan CPVC conforms to ASTM–D–1784–95 Class 23447–B (formerly Type IV Grade 1). It is manufactured without fillers or plasticizers. It exhibits excellent fire properties UL–94V–0 and flame spread less than 20 per ASTM E–84.
- Available in sheet pipe, etc. to create a completely integrated system
- Can be chemically bonded or heat bonded
- Tolerates temperatures up to 180°F
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis
- Excellent Impact Resistance